NEW Freehub Bearing Extractor Set
This extractor set will make removing the inner freehub bearing a breeze!
Designed to safely and quickly remove the inner bearing from freehubs where both or all bearings are inserted from the drive side and the inner bearing held in place by an internal cir-clip. There are 4 punch sizes to work with the vast majority of freehub designs - with particular emphasis on the 17mm Campagnolo/Fulcrum freehubs which have a triangular access hole with very tight clearances.
What's in the packet?
- Hammer Striker x 1
- Stainless Steel Vice Plate x 1
- 10/12mm ID Bearing Punch x 1
- 15/17mm ID Bearing Punch x 1
- 10mm Brass Axle Puck & Guide x 1
- 12mm Brass Axle Puck & Guide x 1
- 15mm Brass Axle Puck & Guide x 1
- 17mm Brass Axle Puck & Guide x 1
There is NO UK VAT to pay on this tool - Noble Wheels is not a UK VAT registered company. Import TAX/duty may be payable to your local courier prior to delivery if ordering from outside the UK.